Keep Streets Live Podcast Episode 3 Lynn McFarland

Welcome to Episode 3 of the Keep Streets Live Podcast where I've spoken to Lynn McFarland, singer/songwriter and busker.

First we chat about when Lynn first went busking, then I ask her if she's had any safety safety concerns when busking. 

Next I ask Lynn if she has had any problems with authorities when busking in Nottingham. 

Then we chat about a new band Lynn is in called Smith and Co with fiddle player Serena Smith

Next I ask Lynn what are the best and worst things about being a busker.

To round off Lynn tells us about some gigs she has coming up and  one of her own songs, Tennessee Whiskey ends the podcast.

I hope you enjoyed the podcast. The episode will also be available on i-tunes and Youtube.

Clare Dowling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Streets Live Podcast Episode 4 Serena Smith

Keep Streets Live Podcast Ep 5 Carlisle